Listening and Language
Patterns for Parents
Making learning effective through improved
listening and language skills.
Please contact Liz to be informed
when next course will commence.
"We would highly recommend the course that Liz is offering. The course enabled us to provide our children with the support necessary to facilitate optimum learning and participation.
found that it opened a dialogue within the family that has helped everyone to
have their own voice. It provided the
family with very simple techniques and loads of ideas which we are still
implementing and enjoying.
The “10 golden minutes” is a firm favourite which really helped us all to bond and was very easy to fit into the hectic days of the modern child. We enjoyed the weekly sessions with a lively, loving group of parents who are attempting to provide their kids with the best future possible. And all was learnt with a great deal of humour!"
“Now I have been equipped with tools that I didn’t know I had, to make sure my child goes in the right direction.”
- Listening: basic concentration, self-control and following instructions.
- Listening: auditory perception towards improving literacy skills.
- Language: receptive language and development of thinking skills.
- Language: expressive language and verbal interactions.
- Application of course material to your situation. Q&A Workshop, Problem-solving: De Bono's 6 Hats
“What will your course do for me?”
What you will learn on the course is not Rocket Science but has the same power to move you forward.
“Why should we both attend?”
Co-ordinated effort makes planning desired outcomes easier.